PENGARUH HARGA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA BENGKEL ZUL KELUARGA JAYA

Zai Prayogie, Darwin Lie, Marisi Butarbutar, Sudung Simatupang

Abstract


The formulation of this research problem is how the influence of price and quality of service to customer satisfaction at Bengkel Zul Keluarga Jaya. The research method used in this paper is literature research and field research. The population is employees of Bengkel Zul Keluarga Jaya amounting to 30 customers. The data used are data by qualitative and qualitative data, and data collection techniques by questionnaire, interview and documentation. Then the technique of data analysis using qualitative descriptive method and quantitative descriptive method.

                Results of analysis of multiple linear regression is Ŷ = 3.629 + 0.386 X1 + 0.299 X2 means there is a positive influence between price and quality of service to customer satisfaction. The strength of the relationship of the three variables is very strong, ie r = 0.826. From the coefficient of determination can be explained high low customer satisfaction 46.6%, and the remaining 53.4% explained by other factors that are not discussed in this study. From the results of processing and calculation of the questionnaire, the authors to get the conclusion that the price and quality of service applied Bengkel Zul Keluarga Jaya positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction. This is proven by hypothesis testing simultaneously, where the test result Fhitung (11,802)> Ftabel (3,35) with significance level 0,000 <alpha 0,05

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alma, Buchari. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Daft, Richard L. 2007. Manajemen,Edisi Keenam. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Gerson, Richard F. 2002. Mengukur Kepuasan Pelanggan. Jilid Kedua. Jakarta: Penerbit PPM.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2009. Manajemen, Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Jasfar, Farida .2005. Manajemen Jasa. Jakarta: Penerbit Ghalia Indonesia.

Juwandi, Hendy Irawan. 2004. Kepuasan Pelayanan Jasa. Jakarta: penerbit Erlangga.

Kotler, 2003. Manajemen Pemasaran, jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit PT. Indeks.

Krismono, Gugup. 2001. Pengantar Bisnis. Edisi Pertama, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Lupiyoadi & A. Hamdani, 2006. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi 2. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Lovelock dan Laurance Wright. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi kedua, Jakarta: PT. Indeks.

Nasution, M. Nur. 2004. Manajemen Jasa Terpadu. Bogor: Penerbit Ghalia Indonesia.

Robbins, Stephen P & Mary Coutler. 2005. Manajemen. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Saladin, Djasalim. 2002. ManajemenPemasaran. Yogyakarta: GrahaIlmu.

Simbolon, Hotman. 2009. Statistika Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Swasttha, Basu dan Irawan. 2002. Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberty.

Terry, George R & Leslie W Rue. 2010. Dasar-dasar Manajemen, Cetakan 11. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Tjiptono, Gregorius Candra. 2012. Service Management Meningkatkan Layanan Prima. Jakarta: Andi.

Umar, Husein. 2004. Metode Riset Perilaku Konsumen Jasa. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Yamit, Zulian. 2010.Manajemen Kualitas Produk & Jasa. Yogyakarta:Penerbit Ekonesia.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37403/sultanist.v6i2.126

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 SULTANIST: Jurnal Manajemen dan Keuangan

Diterbitkan Oleh:

Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sultan Agung

Pematangsiantar, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia

 

Editorial Office:

   Jln. Surabaya No.19 Pematangsiantar, 21118, Sumatera Utara

   sultanist@stiesultanagung.ac.id

 Telp/Fax. (0622) 25626 / (0821) 65264931


P-ISSN: 2338-4328

E-ISSN: 2686-2646