PENGARUH ETOS KERJA DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP DISIPLIN KERJA PEGAWAI PADA KANTOR PELAYANAN PERBENDAHARAAN NEGARA (KPPN) PEMATANGSIANTAR

Pradita Pradita, Darwin Lie, Efendi Efendi, Ady Inrawan

Abstract


As for this research problem formula is how work ethics and job satisfaction on working discipline at Kantor Pelayanan Perbebndaharaan Negara (KPPN) Pematangsiantar. Research Method used in this writing is library research and field research. Its population and sample is employees Pelayanan Perbebndaharaan Negara (KPPN) Pematangsiantar  amount to 28 people. Considering responder amount less than 100 people to reply the questionnaires which writer propagate and availibility of writer time and also for the accuracy of result of research. In this study using  qualitative data and quantitative data, and technique of data collecting by questionnaires, interview and documentation. Then technique analyse the data use the descriptive method qualitative and quantitative descriptive method.

Result of analysis from linear regresi modestly that is Ŷ=35,010 + 0,491X1 + 0,763X2 meaning there are positive influence work ethics and job satisfaction on working discipline at Kantor Pelayanan Perbebndaharaan Negara (KPPN) Pematangsiantar. The strength of relationship between the variables is very strength, that is r= 0,781. From coefficient determinasi can explainable high and low of customer’s purchase decision 61%, and the rest 39 % explained by other factor which is not discussed in this research. From result of processing and calculation questionnaires, writer get the conclusion that work ethics and job satisfaction applied by work ethics and job satisfaction on working discipline at Kantor Pelayanan Perbebndaharaan Negara (KPPN) Pematangsiantar.an effect on to working discipline. This matter is proved by hypothesis test either simultaneously where result test the fhitung (19,537) > ftabel (3,39) and which significant 0,000 < alpha 0,05.

 

Keywords: Work Ethics, Job Satisfaction,Working Discipline

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anoraga, Panji. 2009. Manajemen Bisnis. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta

As’ad, M. 2003. Sumber Daya Manusia Psikologi Industri. Edisi Keempat. Yogyakarta: Liberty

Asifudin, Ahmad Janan. 2004. Etos Kerja Islami. Surakarta: Universitas Muhammadiyah Press.

Gomes, Faustino Carsodo. 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Andi.

Luthans. 2005. Perilaku Organisasi. Yogjakarta: Penerbit Andi.

Mathis, Robert L. dan John H. Jackson. 2006. Human Resource Management (Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia). Edisi 10. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

........., 2011. Human Resource Management (Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia). Edisi 10. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Mondy, Wayne. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Tahun 2010. Nomor 53 tahun 2010 tentang Disiplin Pegawai Negri Sipil.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2014. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sinamo, Jansen. 2005. Delapan Etos Kerja Professional. Jakarta: Institut Darma Mahardika.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Pertama. Cetakan Ketiga. Jakarta: Kencana.

Zainal, Veithzal, et. al. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan dari Teori Praktik. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37403/sultanist.v6i1.113

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 SULTANIST: JURNAL MANAJEMEN DAN KEUANGAN

SULTANIST: Jurnal Manajemen dan Keuangan is indexed by:

  

  

  

     

    


Publisher:

Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sultan Agung
Jl. Surabaya No. 19, Kelurahan Proklamasi, Kecamatan Siantar Barat Pematangsiantar 21118, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
E-mail: sultanist@stiesultanagung.ac.id

                                                                             OAlogo

                                                                               Creative Commons License

SULTANIST: Jurnal Manajemen dan Keuangan by STIE Sultan Agung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.